Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday before Christmas

Happy Tuesday and I hope all are having a Fab-Tastic Day!! 
I know I am although it is a bit cold and I still see leftover snow from the snow storm we had a couple of days ago....Oh, How I am dreaming of Spring Temps and flowers!! But then again, The Winter can be beautiful as well. Beauty is all around us we just have to recognize and appreciate it.

I managed to get a lot accomplished today and do some running around taking care of errands. And, I had to get a little creative today. You can see the art pages above and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted so let's get creative People!! 

I don't feel like writing too much so I will say have a Blessed Day and be kind to all that you meet. 



I love this page I created using a Facebook Friend's photo...



I love this Tag I created using a PFD Tube..



No comments:

Post a Comment