Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday woot woot

WooHoo We made it to another Friday and getting ready to have some Weekend Fun, woot, woot!!  Although, I don't have any plans but my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction.

 Anyway, I did manage to take care of some errands for today just after leaving work. Also I had lunch with a good friend with whom I haven't spoken to in years. It is amazing meeting up with old friends and chatting about past years...nothing like travelling down memory lane.
 It is such a gorgeous day today with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. It is feeling like Autumn is about to make an early appearance this year.  I love the Autumn Season and when the leaves turn colour!!  But I hate the winter season and the cold and all the snow it brings.....dreaming of Florida this winter!! Hopefully, The winter won't be as bad and we have a mild winter with little to no snow. Although, The Farmer's Almanac is predicting a COLDER Winter than last year and more SNOW!! Ugg, I hope and pray it is a wrong prediction!!

 Anyway I gotta get out of here and take care of some more errands before night comes. Have you notice the daylight hours are getting shorter?! Oh well, Have a Blessed Day and an even Happier weekend!!














No comments:

Post a Comment