Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday Blues NO

Hidey Hoo and I hope all had a wonderful weekend!! I had a Fab-tastic weekend with lots to do and new people to meet and places to explore!! It was wonderful and if only I could have bottled the weekend to pull out on a boring weekend. 

Also, I managed to do some shopping, drive to the cemetery to pay respects to the grandmother and dined at my favorite restaurant. And, I also spent a little time with my mother since it was Mother's Day on Sunday here in America!! I cherish spending time with my mother now that she is getting older.  
And I purchased a few Tubes from Arthur Crowe Factory site!! His Tubes are Amazing!! This was my first time purchasing any of his art work and I don't think it will be my LAST!! A Talented Artist and he is from Mexico!! 

Well I gotta go and take care of some business. Have a Blessed Day!! 









Well

No comments:

Post a Comment