Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday the 13th

Happy FRIDAY THE 13TH
I hope all aren't too superstitious about today being the 13th and on a Friday?! Hope you make the best of it today and pay it forward in all that you do today. 
As for me, I managed to get a lot accomplished today before I start my weekend. I had to run errands, do a little shopping, drive pass the bank to check on funds and pick up some flowers to take out to the gravesite of family members.  I'll probably drive out to the cemetery tomorrow-Saturday-to place the flowers on the grave sites.  The weather forecasters are calling for a nice day. 
And, I found a cool graphic site, or rather, tube site called Nolver's Cool Tubes!! I found some cool and amazing Tubes on the site!! 
Also, I read in the news they have killed the mastermind of the ISIS group!! If you'd like to read the article, click on Honolulu News here. 

Well, I gotta go and take care of some personal errands before night time comes around and time for bed. So, Have a Great Day and Be Blessed!! I'm too Blessed to be Stressed!! 













No comments:

Post a Comment