Saturday, August 25, 2018

Sensual Saturday

Hidey Hoo and i hope all are having a wonderful Saturday thus far? I know I am and had to do a lil running around doing errands and other stuff before retiring at home. Although, I may have to head back out cause I need to do some grocery shopping, Hehe. 

I managed to grab this photo from someone's Twitter feed and I think it is just Beautiful-Don't you agree?  It might be time for me to move some place close to the ocean, Hehe.
In news today, Trump/Pence are still still in office. Counting down the days when they will be removed from office-if they will be removed? 

I don't feel like writing on blog so I will just say Adios for now and hope all have a Blessed Day! 
Oh, and if you like the Graphic Art pages you can purchase the Tubes at Arthur Crowe Factory store here. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment