Thursday, July 21, 2011

Today is Extremely Hot and Humid! The Heat index has plummeted to record levels and is making the Guiness Book of Records as the hottest Summer ever!! It is HOT TOO!!
It is so hot that I almost didn't want to get out of bed. But I had to because of errands that I had to perform during the day. Plus, I had a News Interview to conduct for the Examiner.com web site. I will be posting the article later some time today. I stopped off at my favorite restaurant to get a bite to eat....I didn't see too many people in the restaurant though? I guess on Hot and Humid days like today people don't feel like eating..I know I didn't but my stomach was growling. I had to give in to the stomach, LOL!! I won't be posting a digikit today...maybe tomorrow.
Gotta go...This Hot weather is making me so sleepy..I guess I will take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment