Friday, April 8, 2016

Snow in Spring

TGIF and I hope all have a Great Weekend!! 
As for me, I have no plans but my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction. Also, I received my early voting notification informing where I can go to vote early. I am in limber as to who to vote for cause I am not feeling any of the candidates. I feel sorry to see President Obama leaving office and wish He could run for another term. 
And, The calendar may say Spring but the weather forecasters are predicting snow showers for tomorrow. I can't believe we are talking snow in Spring and in April!! The seasons are really mixed up this year.  But today is a gorgeous day with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A great to be outdoors before the Spring snow showers fall tomorrow. 
Nothing to talk about in the news, or rather, nothing I care to talk about in the news.  So, I guess I will just Adios and Have a Great Day!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment