Friday, April 1, 2016

April Fools Day

Hidey Hoo and April Fool 
That's right, it is April Fools Day and I hope no one pranked you too hard!! I need to prank some people but they live out of town...I guess I could send a text message prank!! LOL 
Anyway,  I hope all are having a great day and TGIF!! I love the weekends after a long, hard week of working. And, I love it when it is gorgeous day with the sun shining in the blue skies as a spring breeze blows in the wind. The forecasters are calling for rain and wind this weekend.  Spring weather is so unpredictable. 
Well, I have to go take care of some personal errands-and almost time to cut the grass once again.  Actually, I love cutting the grass cause it is great exercise. I gotta go and I hope all have a Blessed Weekend!! 














No comments:

Post a Comment