Sunday, September 11, 2011

10th Anniversary of 9-11

The weather outside is gloomy, dreary and dark from all the Rain! Also, A rumble of Thunder can be heard roaring in the sky! A great day to just lie in the bed and sleep the day away...But I had to wake up!

 And, I am glad that I did wake up because I found out that my Graphic page was selected as FSB today...and on the day we celebrate the 10th Anniversary of 9-11! Here is the web page where my Graphic page was featured above...But what tears stream down my face, was all the lovely comments left by the DaisyTrail members! I literally cried after reading each and every comment...A very emotional thing to me! Thank you to all of the DaisyTrail Members who left comments and praised my creation..I am sending a Virtual Hug to all of you! :-)

Every major News Outlet did a Special Report on the 10th Anniversary of 9-11. We will Never Forget that Tragic day and will remember the people who have lost their lives in a senseless act of Terrorism. The NY Times had a great article on the 9-11 event, and I like the Headline which read " A Day Thay Stands Alone"

And, In other news, The Ravens vs Steelers football game was today! The Ravens whipped the Steelers butt by a landslide-Go Purple Pride!! A great article in the Baltimore Sun Online Edition 

May you have a Blessed day today and I am sending my Prayers to all the families who have lost a loved one in the 9-11 tragic event that occurred 10 years from today...We Will Never Forget!!

No comments:

Post a Comment