Monday, October 10, 2011

Indian Summer

Another beautiful day outside! These past couple of days have been feeling a little like Indian Summer! I hope we have a mild winter this year because I dread the thought of snow and cold, frigid temps!

Anyway, I am off from work since this is a Holiday=Columbus Day! The Official day is really Wednesday but here in America we celebrate it today thereby giving most people a three day weekend-woo, hoo!  And, I have created a Brand New Digikit titled, " Escarabajo" and I really like this Kit! A preview of some of the contents can be seen in the photo above. You can download the kit here
I hope you enjoy the Kit and feel free to leave a Thank you on the Blog! I hate it when people just Grab 'N Go. It doesn't take much to leave a nice comment or leave an appreciation.

In good news today, Stocks have risen on the good European News-Yippee! So, I guess the recession has ended-I hope? According to an article in the USA Today:  
"  Stocks rose sharply in the U.S. and Europe Monday after French and German leaders promised to strengthen European banks. The Dow Jones industrial average jumped 275 points, led by Bank of America. The euro rose against the dollar."


And, I am still waiting for Facebook to launch its' New Timeline Profile? It should have been released last Thursday but was delayed by what I believe a looming court case in the background with Timelines.com-I don't know?  But they are saying once Facebook introduces the New Timeline feature to the masses, You will never want to leave the social site! 
According to a " SocialBeat" article: 
    With Timeline, Facebook is succeeding where so many other web companies have failed: It has created a technology with real emotional power."
     This innocuous social web tool had just made a powerful and convincing bid for more than my information or my time. Facebook was grasping at my emotions by way of my memories, and it was doing a damn good job."

Well, I think I'll go outside to enjoy this beautiful weather. It is much to nice to be sitting at a computer. :-) Until next time, Adios and Tengan un buen dia!!


No comments:

Post a Comment