Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Kit "Sweet Baby"

A cloudy, grey day today with a sprinkle of rain. The perfect day to just sleep the day away but I had to get up to take care of some errands.

 I'll keep it short today because my temperament is just like the weather today-Gloomy! But I did create a Brand New Digikit titled "Sweet Baby" and I really love how this Kit turned out! I especially love the Airplane banner Frame! You can see a preview of the Kit contents to the side-not everything is shown though.
 You can download "Sweet Baby" Here, and I hope you enjoy the Kit!! And, remember to leave comments because I love reading them! :-)

Well, I am off to take care of more errands and maybe I may get a nap in some time during the day...Although, It will be night soon.  Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment