Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Terrific Tuesday

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a Terrific Tuesday!!! I know I am even though I had to work...but you make the most out of everything you do in this life since we only come this way but once.

 Well, I received some good news today...I answered a monthly question and I found out that my response will be published in Baltimore Magazine,Woot Woot!!! I guess that is good news...I am about to have my name published in a national, or rather, local magazine!!  It will be in the Feb issue...The Valentine's Edition!!

Also, I managed to create some lovely CT pages for not one but two designers!! It seems as though my name is getting around in the Art community...and I am also a part of a Blogtrain which is set to leave the station in Feb., woot, woot!! So be on the lookout for that train cause it will be loaded with lots of Goodies! I read in the group that 12 designers are participating in this blogtrain!! That is a lot of Designers and ALOT of Free Digital Goodies!!

Also, I had to opportunity to visit the Park today since it was fairly a nice day. It felt good to walk around the Park admiring nature and getting some exercise in the process. I hate being cooped inside of a house...I need to be Free like a Bird!!

 And, I can't wait until the Inauguration...That is when President Obama will be sworn in for his second term as President of The United States!! And, He deserves it too...No other past Presidents have gone thru so much as they have put President Obama thru, from the fiscal cliff to Republicans acting like A-holes!!  I hate talking about politics so on that note, Have a blessed day and enjoy the Art pages....







No comments:

Post a Comment