Friday, January 4, 2013

Fab Friday-woot woot

Fab Friday...and that can only mean one thing...Time for some Weekend Fun!! I don't have any plans as of yet but that will change as the minutes tick on..my schedule is like the wind...it can change at a moments notice!!

 Anyway, I wrote an article for the Examiner.com Online edition...
 Just click the name to read the article and also this month is the Inauguration for President Barack Obama second tern in the White House!! I am so glad that I reside in our Nation's Capitol cause this is an exciting day and lots of PARTIES around the DC, Md and Va area-woot, woot!!!

Also, I received news that Baltimore Magazine will be publishing my answer to their question of the Month...It will be in the Feb issue!! I don't know whether it will be Online but it will be in the printed edition.  So, Woot, Woot for getting my name in the public spotlight!!
And, I created a FB Fan freebie digikit in which you can download and have a play!! All you have to do id like my FB page "Digikits" and click the Exclusive tab at the top or in the Header....or you can just search the Blog post to download the kit. I am in love with this kit and it is just in time for Valentine's Day!!

 Also, I have posted some graphic pages below...so view and enjoy!!  I have to go run some errands but I hope all have a Blessed Day and Fab Weekend!!







No comments:

Post a Comment