Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday and i hope all are having a wonderful day and enjoying the Spring temps?! I am lovin it and I can't wait until Summer since I love the Hot, Lazy Days of Summer!! Give me the Sun's Rays any day!!

First let me start by saying that my Heart and sympathies go out to the families of the Boston Bombings the other day....and I feel so saddened to hear that an 8 yr old Boy has perished away because of the bomb blast during the Boston Marathon. What a sad thing to happen on American soil...but we will overcome and the whoever did this "will be found"

And, The Bomb details are emerging....The Bomb was created from a Pressure Cooker-WTH? you can check out this article in the Online edition of the NY Times newspaper

And, President Obama calls it an "Act of Terrorism" in  an article published in NY Times newspaper

My heart goes out to the family of the 8 yr old boy who died from the Boston Bombings...May He Rest In Peace!! you can read more on the little boy here   I just can't believe it and i am having a hard time grappling with the events and I want to know Why? I am sure we will find the answer as the days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months. A sad time in American History!!

In other news, It looks like a Grizzly Bear's diet can be helpful to humans. I found an interesting article published in the Online edition of the Washington Post here.

And, I managed to get a lot accomplished today, from running around doing errands to shopping.  Also, I created some lovely art pages in which you can view to the side of this post and below. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say.
 Well, I gotta go run some more errands but have a Blessed Day and Be Kind to everyone who you meet cause you never know what kind of battles they are facing.



No comments:

Post a Comment