Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sweet Saturday

Bye Bye Summer....Hello Autumn.....and with it comes cooler temps and colourful leaves. I love the colours of Autumn and the beauty of the season!! But what I don't like is raking the leaves, but then again, it is not so bad when you can admire the beauty!!

Today, I drove to the bakery to purchase a few sweets and to enjoy this lovely weather. Sunshine and Blue Skies!! After leaving the bakery, I drove over to the clothes store to browse the racks and then to the cellular store to Reloadit on the Pre-Approved credit card. Then, It was back home to log onto the computer to check emails; social media sites; update blog and fill out a few Online Applications. And YES, I am looking for a NEW JOB!! It is time for a change. Life sometimes gets boring and that is when it is time to shake things up a bit. And, I am about to shake things up.

Also, I took a walk up and down the street to enjoy the weather and clear mind a bit. A good walk is refreshing and helps stimulate the brain cells, as well as provide exercise to tone body muscle.

Well I have to go take care of some personal errands. So Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone you meet. Pay it Forward with Kindness!!



The Sweets at the Bakery...Don't they look Scrumptious




















No comments:

Post a Comment