Saturday, October 18, 2014

An Autumn Saturday


WooHoo, It is a Great Saturday and a very busy weekend!! We have a lot of homecomings this weekend and that means parties galore tonight. 

I woke up super early today to wait for the arrival of my brother and his daughters. They arrived at the house about 11 a.m. and also my Father arrived at the same time. My father had to drive down to Virginia to check on his late parents house and do some business. 

As for me, I had to log onto the computer to check emails; surf the Internet and do a little shopping on the Internet.  After tending to some computer business, I had to clean the house up a bit and do a little yard work.  It's that time again....Rake the Leaves!! it is so lovely looking at all the colours but when they fall off the trees, It is a mess raking them up off the ground. But I don't mind.

Well, It is a lovely Autumn day with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors! 
It is so nice that i don't feel like being on the computer. So, Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment