Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday before Thanksgiving

Happy Monday and I hope all are having a wonderful day!! it is a Gorgeous Day outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. it feels almost like a Spring day instead of an Autumn day.

 I managed to get a lot accomplished today, from shopping, going over to the Bank and having lunch at my favorite restaurant before returning to work. I'm glad it's a short week cause of the Thanksgiving holiday.
 I am having a hard time adjusting to the fact that stores will be open on Thanksgiving Day?!  I think it takes away from Black Friday....but then again, I prefer Cyber-Monday!

 Well, I have to go take care of some personal errands and get back to work. I gotta make those dollars to pay the bills!!  Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what battles they are facing in their life. Pay it Forward!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment