Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cookin' It Up Saturday

Happy Saturday and I hope all are enjoying the weekend thus far...I know I am!! 
I had to do a little shopping and did some home decor in the bathroom and Living Room. I had to spruce it up a bit cause I was getting tired of looking at the same decor. Don't you ever have days where you just want to give your whole house a makeover?! Well, This is one of those weekends where I could just do a makeover for the WHOLE House!!  But I'll start with two rooms for now cause I don't have the money for a WHOLE Makeover!!! LOL 

And, I picked up lunch at my Fav restaurant to chow down. After purchasing the meal, I didn't feel as hungry so I just left the meal on the kitchen counter and will have it for dinner.  If I don't eat before it then..in which I probably will eat it before dinner. 
And, I stopped pass my Mother's house to say Hi and she informed of a new griddle that she purchased. If you liked to see and maybe purchase, here it is. 
My mother was grilling cheese sandwiches and will be grilling hamburgers for dinner. So You know where I will be eating tonight Yum-diggity!! 

Well, I gotta go and take care of some personal business. Have a Great day and get Cookin' America! 















The First Snow of 2015 


No comments:

Post a Comment