Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday Blues today

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful Monday and well rested after a weekend!! I am well rested but I am having the Monday Blues even though it is a nice Autumn Day today!! I won't get into details cause I don't want to bore you with my problems but let's just say things aren't going as expected. 
 In other news, I managed to get some personal errands complete before the day ended. It seems as though the days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer....Although I am not complaining. I enjoy my sleep time!! 
And I submitted a couple of resumes for several jobs I saw Online...I am really liking Dubai. I hope I get a job in the Middle East, especially in Dubai! It looks so Beautiful and Tropical-like even though it is a desert oasis. And, It is so RICH Looking!! I love how the police drive Bulgatti vehicles!!  I can only dream of living in Dubai for now until a job offer comes thru to make it a reality. 

Nothing to talk about in the news, or rather, nothing I care to talk about on the blog. 
So, With that being said, I have to go take care of some errands and I hope all have a Blessed Day!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment