Sunday, October 18, 2015

To Blessed To be Stressed

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a Fab Sunday thus far!! I know I am!! Also, I notice the days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer. The weather is getting a bit brisk as well and can only mean one thing-Autumn is approaching!!  I love Autumn with it's cool breezes and various colours!! But I hate the fact when Autumn ends and winter begins..I can't stand the cold weather!! Oh well, I'll just enjoy the colours the Autumn for now!! 

And, I recently viewed several videos of Dubai and I am falling in love with the city!! I especially love the unique architecture of the buildings and scenic beauty of the land!! I want too move to Dubai and experience the Middle East!!  I found several news stations sites in Dubai to keep up with the news and to inform myself of the city. 

Well, I gotta go take  care of some personal errands before night falls. Have a Blessed Day and remember to pay it forward in all that you today. 
















October is Breast Cancer Month-Save the Ta-Ta's 





No comments:

Post a Comment