Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday before the Love Weekend

WooHoo, We made it to Friday and time to celebrate the Weekend!! And, This is a special weekend for Lovers since Sunday is Valentine's Day!!! So, Happy Valentine's Day to all the lover's in the world and may you get some lovin in this weekend!! 
As for me, I am still single and not much lovin will be happening with me. But I will be enjoying the chocolate hearts and maybe purchase a bouquet of flowers for myself.  
And, This weekend is my Father's Birthday and the family will be celebrating his born day on Saturday. We will be taking him out to dine and wherever else he may decide to visit since it is his day. 
Well, I hope all have a Great Day and I've got to go take care of some business. Have a Great Day and enjoy Valentine's Day!!! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment