Saturday, June 25, 2016

Saturday Bliss

Hello and i hope all are having a wonderful weekend thus far. I am having a relaxing and quiet weekend so far and tomorrow is my Birthday! Although, I am not too excited about celebrating....it seems like birthdays have lost their appeal-at least my birthday has lost its appeal-and seems like just another day.  Don't get me wrong i am grateful to be alive and admiring the beauty of Life!! 
Anyway,  My Brother was suppose to drive up from Virginia to celebrate my B-day but after thinking about it I sent him a text informing to just stay in Virginia since I really don't feel like partying. I never was the party type or going to Clubs.  And besides, My brother can just enjoy and have FUN with his two kids and wife!! 
And, My other brother...He could care less...and his wife could care less even more. She has that Trinidadian personality. 
So, I will be celebrating my birthday alone...which is how I like it. Actually, I'll probably be logged onto the computer surfing the Internet an activity I love to do on most days. 
Well I want to enjoy this beautiful day...and I hope all have a Great Day and pay it forward in all that you do today. 










No comments:

Post a Comment