Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Hump Day before Independence weekend

Hidey Hoo and a Gorgeous Day today with lots of sunshine and a cool breeze. But don't expect this great weather to last cause tomorrow it is suppose to be Hot and Humid!!!  Although, I ain't complaining cause I'd rather have Hot and Humid over Cold and Freezing!! 
Hope all are having a great day today thus far? 

And, My Brother and his family are visiting Canada this week and will be returning on July 4th on the day of his wife's birthday.  I forgot to ask them to meet with Justin Trudeau and inform him He'd like to be President of the USA cause we have a lousy president in the office now. Actually, The whole administration SUCKS!!! Enough talking about Trump cause I am not wasting time talking about crap. 
In other news, I hope I obtain a job I applied for in California!! I need to move and experience new things and see new sights. 
Well,I gotta go and take care of some errands and enjoy this lovely day. Hope all have a Blessed Day and pay it forward in all that you do today. 









No comments:

Post a Comment