Monday, October 29, 2018

All Hallow's Eve

Happy Monday said no one ever....It is a COLD one today but still a beautiful day cause the sun is shining in the blue skies. This is the last week for Daylight Savings Time then the days get shorter and nights longer.  Personally, I don't mind the longer nights but I don't like the shorter days cause I love to sleep, Haha. 
And, It is almost time when the Ghosts and Goblins will be out in full force tricking for some candy. And, Remember to keep your lil Monsters safe as they wander the streets in search of something sweet to eat cause the pedophiles are waiting too. Be Safe!!! 

In the news today, Trump/Pence are still in office. That's all the news we need to know. 
Oh, My niece celebrated her birthday yesterday in Virginia. The family went to BJ's restaurant so it was nothing special. But my other niece in Pennsylvania will be celebrating her Bday in the "Sweetest Place on Earth."  Now that should be a FUN Bday!! She will be turning 16 years old and the legal age for driving!  Oh Boy, I'd hate to be my brother as he hands over the keys to her, Haha. 

Anyway, I hope all have a Blessed Day and pay it forward to all you meet. 












No comments:

Post a Comment