Sunday, October 21, 2018

Ravens at MSU

Hidey Hoo and I hope all had a great Sunday Funday. My day was very relaxing and comforting. Also, today was the Raven's game playing at Morgan State University Hughes Stadium.  The Ravens lost though. Of well, Always next time. 
My brothers attended the game but it doesn't seem like they had a good time though. They looked kind of bored when they returned home later that evening. 
And, My crazy sister-in-law who lives in Virginia is a bit confused at times. She texted informing that she paid for the Ravens ticket to be played on Monday when in actuality the game was today. She is so confused!! 

Anyway, Tomorrow is the start of a brand new week with new possibilities and challenges. I am hoping a change comes soon this week. 

I don't feel like writing on the blog so I hope all have a Blessed Day.






















No comments:

Post a Comment