Saturday, March 6, 2021

Blustery Saturday

 Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a great Saturday and staying out of trouble...Although most of us are still Quarantine from the Covid!  I am noticing most State's are slowly opening up for business as they push more people to get the vaccine. As for me, I won't be getting this rushed Vaccine cause I have too many questions left unanswered about the long term effects.  But I give praise to those who want to take the vaccine-Do You. 

 Well, I've been creating a few graphic art layouts if you follow me on social media you probably may have seen the creations. But if not, I'll post here on the Blog.  And, I attended a Virtual Photography and Digital Art Conference this past weekend. It was quite interesting and I learned a few techniques from the some of the events attendees. To learn more about the Virtual Conference and to attend an upcoming conference, check out the blog here.  

Well, I guess that's all I have to say for today and now I'll go take care of some personal errands, such as running around to do things. Hope all have a Blessed Day and be kind to everyone you meet. Spread Love not the Hate. 

































No comments:

Post a Comment