Saturday, May 22, 2021

Cicada's Are Here

Happy Saturday and I hope all had a great one today? I know I did! I managed to do some yard work and sweep the dead Cicadas shell of their bodies into the grass away from the house.  Speaking of Cicadas, I could hear them chirping all day as they searched for mates. These insects about to drive me CRAZY and I hope they are all gone by Summer.  It's a good thing the Cicadas only come out every 17 years cause they are a nuisance. 

In news today, Nothing to really talk about, or rather, nothing I'd rather talk about on the blog.  And, June 26 will be the start of the Virtual Conference given by Meredith Images....The last Virtual Conference was a BLAST and so much FUN!! I got to meet some interesting Digital Artist, Photographers and Computers Geeks!! It was a really a Jam-packed weekend!  So, If you haven't already sign up to attend the 2nd Virtual Conference on June 26 and runs that weekend. You won't regret it because of all the things you'll learn in using computer software, Photography, Digital Artistry and meeting wonderful people. You can sign up for the event by clicking here. 

Well, I gotta run and perform some personal tasks. Hope all have a great evening and remember to be kind to everyone you meet.  And, I hope you like my digital art creations. 




















 

These Cicada probably found another to mate with and then died leaving a shell of their body behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment