Saturday, April 16, 2022

He is Risen


 Happy Easter and what a gorgeous day it is with the sun shining in the blue skies as a mild, cool Spring Breeze blows in the air. The perfect day to be outdoors enjoying this beautiful weather. 

And it seems the older one gets the holidays just aren't as fun. When I was a kid I looked forward to Peter Cottontail hopping down the bunny trail but now that I'm an adult it just seems like another day, or rather, a day off from work, Hehe.  If only I could go back to when I was a kid to fully enjoy the day. But then again, I don't think I want to go back to those days and all that I've been thru as a child. So, I'll just settle where I'm at now in this life. 

But I do enjoy creating a digital art or graphic design layouts which brings me joy and happiness! I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy creating the layouts. Speaking of which, I'll be posting a few here on the blog for you to enjoy. 

In news today....I really don't feel like talking about news this holiday weekend. But I will say this Russian/Ukraine event is getting on my nerves and someone needs to just take Putin out of power! This war with Ukraine is senseless!! Speaking of which, If you'd like to donate to a charity in support of Ukraine click here. 


I really don't have anything else to say and I hope all have a Happy Easter or a great Holiday weekend for those who don't celebrate Easter. And remember, He is Risen!! 












Sometimes we need to just stand out like a Dandelion in a field of green grass







No comments:

Post a Comment