Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Elon Buys Twitter

I love this guy's travel Blog and Videos-Through My Lens 

I woke up really early for some reason...Why? I don't know. But I saw a job posting that I had to submit a resume because it seems like an exciting place to work-Leesburg, Va.  It looks like a small rural town with cool shops and friendly people.  Keeping fingers crossed that I get the job. 

In other news, Elon Musk is set to purchase the social media, Twitter and is planning big changes as well. 
"Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated," the 50-year-old Musk said, adding hearts, stars and rocket emojis in a tweet that highlighted the statement
 If you'd like to read more regarding Musk's purchase of the social media website, click here. 

That's it for news but that is a BIG NEWS story and making headlines in Print, Broadcast and Social Media.  Oh, and Trump is making headlines as well but I don't want to waste time talking about that incompetent and worthless business man. 

Any way, I hope all have a great day and remember to pay it forward in all that you do and be kind to everyone you meet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment