Monday, August 29, 2022

Amazing Weekend Fun In The USVI Sun

Hidey Hoo and I love the Vlog on the USVI and showcasing the beauty of the Islands. I could relocate to this Island and live on it for the rest of my life. 

Also, A relaxing Monday today spent creating digital art and doing a lil Online shopping. It seems I never can purchase enough items or maybe that money is burning a hole in my pocket, Hehe.  Well, Money is meant to be spent and life is all about making memories and enjoying the products. 

In news today, Nada to talk about or maybe nothing I care to talk about. But I will say this those Courts are really building a case against Donald J. Trump and the illegal things he did as former president of the United States. Trump taking documents down to his Florida home, as well as, other illegal activities. 

I hope all had a blessed day and a great start to the first day of the week. Adios for now. 









Hopefully soon I'll be flying the friendly skies-maybe? Although I hate flying. 




No comments:

Post a Comment