Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Hurricane Season Is Here



Hidey Hoo and I hope all had a Fab Day thus far? I know I did and managed to get a lot of things accomplished today. I can't believe summer is coming to a close soon and we will be in Autumn. Although, I love the colours of Autumn but I don't like that it is also means winter is not too far behind. I need to be some place warm cause I don't want to deal with the cold temps or snow. 

And, This is Hurricane season we are in and a lot of strong ones are hitting the coast. Hurricane Idalia hit Florida and now Hurricane Lee is about to make landfall this weekend. Luckily, I don't live in a State where hurricanes are a problem. Although, The State may get remnants of the hurricane in the form of Thunderstorms and torrential rainstorms. 

And, I've been busy creating digital art. I love getting lost in PSP Land seeing what creations come to fruition. I get inspiration from any where/place.  












 

No comments:

Post a Comment