Thursday, October 5, 2023

Mobile Mechanic Saved Da Day


Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a Fab Thursday so far? I know I am...I awoke early because I had set an appointment to have car repair with Mobile Mechanic only to find out the mechanic had to reschedule the appointment.  But it was fine because the later appointment was better any way. 

And, I had to do a lil grocery shopping because I don't have any food in the house. It's suppose to rain tomorrow into Saturday maybe? Weather is so unpredictable to say what's going to happen. 
But I always find time to create digital art though. I love getting lost in PSP World and seeing what creations come to life. 

And, I've been busy submitting Online applications for employment opportunity. I have a few leads but nothing etched in concrete yet. So, Stay Tuned.  

Well, I really don't feel like writing on the blog so I will end it here and hope all have a Blessed Day and an even better weekend. 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment