Wednesday, January 31, 2024

AI Love


 Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a Fab Day thus far? I know I am and it is a peaceful and quiet day. In fact, some days it is a little too quiet and I want a little excitement to happen in my life!! Any way, I am having fun creating AI Designs/layouts to share with the world on social media and my Blog. This AI is ADDICTIVE!! I am incorporating AI elements into my graphic designs as well.... Now if I can find some way to get PAID?!!  Speaking of getting paid, I am still looking for a new job whether it's in the the DC area or relocating for a job. Althought, I would love to relocate because I need some excitement in my life and new sights to see and maybe even new scenery to create digital art. There I go again saying that "Digital Art"  word again because I am so passionate for this AI/DIgital Art creating and I just want to become the BEST AI Designer possible!! 


I think I've said too much here...Now time for the good stuff. Sharing my creations with you ALL!! Enjoy my people and have a Blessed Day wherever you may call home in this world. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment