Saturday, February 3, 2024

In An AI World

Happy SatARTday and I hope all are having a BLAST and enjoying the start of the weekend thus far? I am busy creating AI Generated Artwork and also creating AI Elements to use in future graphic design projects. This AI is really ADDICTIVE!! 


And, I am still submitting applications hoping to land that dream job in a fab place to reside. I need to move out of this current neighborhood ASAP because it is depressing. Plus, I need some excitement in my life and new scenery to explore!! I guess I am getting bored with life and need a change of venue, Hehe.  But life goes on as they say....Until then I'll just continue to create AI Designs and play in PSP Land. 

Well, I really don't feel like writing too much on the Blog. But I will say I'll be glad when winter is over and warmer weather comes into play.  Hope all have Fab-tastic day and Be Blessed. 






























 

No comments:

Post a Comment