Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hmm...

A gorgeous day outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as somewhat of a mild breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outside enjoying the sights and sounds of Nature!
Hmm, last night I was going thru my old belongings and i came across my first article that I had published. I was only 17 years old when this article was published in Horseplay Magazine! Oh how the years do fly by....
I haven't created any new Digikits today. I have been just so busy with other things and now that the days are getting longer and the nights shorter, It seems as though not enough time to get things accomplished in my life! But I am not complaining because I prefer the longer days and the Sunshine!!! :-)
Life is about taking risks and being prepared for opportunities that may come of the risks.
Well, I have to get ready to go to the grocery store. I have to pick up a few things after leaving work and before I go home. For now, Adios and Tengan Un Buen Dia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment