Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hotter than Hell

This is heat and Humidity is causing quite a stir outside! After taking a shower and as soon as I stepped outside, The perspiration started sweating feverishly!! My car's temp reads 97 degrees but the humidity makes it feel more like 101 degrees!! Hot, Hot and Hot rule the day for today and Summer hasn't even started yet...
According to an article in the USA Today, Schools and other businesses will be closing early because of this extreme Heat. And, I can't believe some schools don't have air conditioners in the classroom?!
Anyway, I was indoors for most of the day..Too Hot to venture outdoors. I mainly surfed the Internet and browsing the digikits. I did pay a few Bills Online. This is somewhat of a lazy, hazy day and the perfect day to just sleep in a cool room.

No comments:

Post a Comment