Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Scorcher of A Day


Well, It is another scorcher of a day here in the USA!! The sun is blazing and the humidity level is HIGH!! A great day to turn on the Air Conditioner or go for a Swim!

Unfortunately, I have to work at the Full Time job so I can't go for a swim-Boo, Hoo! But I am in an air conditioned building working! :-) I am thinking of what to do when I get off from work? Maybe I will visit my favorite restaurant to order dinner for tonight...

Also, A lovely poem I thought I'd share with you today. It is about Tree Dreams!

In the dream all that remained where the tree had stood
was a stump that marked
its former place at the incline
on which a trail curved back as it climbed
through white stones and grass
from the streambed to the deserted mine
and up into the stars. In the dream
some friends who had never seen the tree
when its roots ran deep into the earth
came to the spot on the occasion
of a loss so great they knew nobody would recover
the boughs reaching high
through all the seasons and thousands of leaves
opening and turning in the forest
as they had fallen and opened
for longer than anyone has been alive.
In the dream they knelt
and raised their eyes toward the sky.
In the dream there was such grief. There was
operatic weeping. There was
black, black mourning. In the dream
it was only one tree.

Anyway, I created another Digikit titled " Message in A Bottle" and it is a very beautiful Kit!! It contains some really pretty bottles and bottlecaps with sentiments. A very versatile Kit and I hope you enjoy!!

You can download the Message in A Bottle here.

No comments:

Post a Comment