Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blizzard of 2014

well, The snow fell last night into early morning hours leaving a wallop amount of snow on the ground. And, A second snow fall is expected later today with another three or four inches on top of the six to eight inches already on the ground. I love looking at the snow but enough is enough...I want Spring! 
But then again, That groundhog predicted six more weeks of winter. 

If you's like to read more, check the article in the Online edition of the Washington Post newspaper.

And, I even took a couple of photos of the snow in the yard and on the car. 



Look at all that snow! Well, I am getting tired of this cabin fever but i did get creative since I am stuck indoors because of the snow. 













Have a blessed day and stay warm in this Winter cold weather. 



No comments:

Post a Comment