Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Friday Friday

Hidey Hoo and we made it to another Friday...and that means time for some Weekend Fun!! Although I have no plans but my schedule is like the wind and can change at a moment's notice. My brother and his family are expected to come visit on Saturday so we can celebrate Mother's Day a bit early. So, That will be a lot of FUN!! 

And, I managed to get a lot accomplished today before the rain comes....it looks as though it may pour down at any minute cause the sky is getting grey and the sun has hid behind the clouds. I love Spring showers cause they don't last long. 
Nothing to talk about in the news or rather nothing I care to write about on the blog. So Have a Blessed day and I hope all have a great weekend!! 









CT Tag and I used the Poser by erica sold at Render Art and Sensibility stores 









No comments:

Post a Comment