Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday Treat

Happy Tuesday and I hope all are having a great day thus far. I know I am even though I had to work but I am making the most of it.....I had to also do some shopping; drive over to the bank to check my funds ( of which they are LOW) I may need to find another job. 

It is a gorgeous day outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors and I will be doing just that once I leave work too tend to the garden. I planted some veggies in the garden yesterday....Hopefully, I will have some fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, squash and lettuce by the end of summer or early Fall.  Also I planted some fruits like watermelon, cantaloupe and honey dew. It will be a Yum-diggity time once the perishables start growing!! 

Well, I gotta go and take care of some work....Have a Blessed Day!! 




A CT layout for BLT DeZignZ and the kit used "Tresha" and is available for purchase



No comments:

Post a Comment