Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday in July

Hidey Hoo and I hope all had a great weekend and enjoying their Monday or first day of a Brand New Week!! I know I am and managed to get a lot accomplished today.

 I had to work today and during my lunch break managed to get a couple of errands finished before returning to work. Also, I had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants and dined on some Sushi!! I love me some Sushi and can eat it all day!!

 After work, I think I will tend to the plants in the garden. I am trying to figure out what else to plant....I want to plant some Watermelon; cantaloupe and Honeydew.  I want to have some juicy watermelon to eat for the Autumn and Winter season coming up.  A summer fruit in the Winter season, LOL

Anyway I gotta go and take care of some errands before the sun sets. i want to do everything while it is still daylight.....even though it does stay daylight longer and I am not complaining!!  So, Have a Blessed day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause your smile maybe just the thing to their frown upside down. Pay It Forward as I always say.  By the way, I found a COOL Poser site with lots of neat items here 









No comments:

Post a Comment