Friday, July 11, 2014

We made to Friday woot woot

Hidey Hoo and we made it to Friday and time for some weekend fun!! Although I have no plans but my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction.
 The photo to the side is cute Buckaroo!! He is so darling and just too darn cute for his own self!! Love him to death!!
 I may end up doing some horseback riding this weekend if itt doesn't rain...I pray for No Rain!!

 I managed to get a lot accomplished today from driving around doing errands; to shopping at the market; then over to the bank to deposit some funds and back home to do some housework and tend to the garden. Thank goodness I didn't have to work today although I wanted to cause I was bored earlier in the day.

 Gotta get ready to go do some more errands and whatever else the day brings on me. So, Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause you never know what battles they are facing and your smile may be just the thing to brighten their day. Pay it Forward!!

CT Tag for Melliebeans

CT Tag fpr Semsibility

CT Tag for Whisper in the Wind 

CT Tag for Whisper in the Wind 




CT Tag for Melliebeans

CT Tag for Whisper in the Wind


CT Tag for Melliebeans

CT layout for Alexx Designs 




CT Tag for Whisper in the Wind 

No comments:

Post a Comment