Friday, July 18, 2014

TGIF and pay it forward today

So, Why did the ducks cross the street? Too get to the other side of course, LOL 
I saw these ducks crossing the street as I was driving down the road and had to take photo. I thought it was hilarious and knew there would be a joke in this photo, LOL 

Well, We made it to another weekend and Happy TGIF!! I have no plans for this weekend but my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction. But I managed to take care of some errands today, such as mail a letter at the post office; had lunch with a friend at my favorite restaurant-Hibachi Grill-and I love the buffet style.  After eating, We bid adios and I had to get back to work to finish up some work before i started my weekend. I managed to get off work early to enjoy this lovely sunny day with cool breezes. 
I did a little bike riding down the street which felt good and provided some much needed exercise.

Well, I have to go tend to the garden. My plants are really blossoming and also my Veggies are growing really nicely. I need to take a photo to post to the blog for you all to see. 
Well, I have to go do some more errands. Have a Blessed day and remember to pay it forward in all that you do today. 













No comments:

Post a Comment