Saturday, July 7, 2018

Saturday Bliss

Hidey Hoo and i hope all are having a wonderful Saturday and getting some relaxation to begin a new week soon. 
As for me, It was no relaxation for me...but rather work, work, work, work. 
But I had to make the most of it and sometimes work can be FUN. 

In the news today, Trump/Pence are still in Office.  That's all the news you need to know. 

I have to go and take care of some errands. So , hope all have a Blessed Day.  Oh, and I found out my sister-in-law's cousin was cutting the grass when someone killed him with a car! I'm like Damn it's not safe cutting the grass any more....Now I am wondering what distracted the driver to go on someone's lawn? 




If you would like to purchase the above the Tubes/DIgikits, please click here. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment