Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Hump Day

Hump Day and just a couple more days until the weekend-woohoo
It was a cloudy day with sprinkles of rain perfect sleeping weather.  My mother had to get eye surgery today to remove cataracts and my brother drove up from Virginia to drive our Mom to the eye doctors. It was really sweet of him to help out. He had to drive back home this evening cause of work so my Father, who also had a doctors appt today,  will be driving Mom to the eye doctor Thursday for post-operative surgery check-up. 

And, My other brother is getting ready to go out of town on vacation with his family. He has a life and knows how to live it. 

Anyway, In news today Trump/Pence are still in office. America is just counting the days when they will be Impeached! 

Gotta go to bed cause it's late or rather early in the morning and I need to be refreshed in the daylight. 







No comments:

Post a Comment