Monday, June 25, 2018

Day before my Bday

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful day wherever you may call home. I had a relaxing and quiet day today and tomorrow is my Birthday-WooHoo!! I don't know how I am going to celebrate since it falls on a week day?  Maybe I'll have to postpone the real activity for the weekend. 

In news today, Trump/Pence are still in Washington, DC...and that is the only news you need to know. I can't wait until the Impeach these two cause they are making America look bad to the International World. 

It's late at night and I'm writing on the blog...For some reason, I can't sleep. Lately, I've been having trouble sleeping and I don't know why....Oh well, I need to get in the bed now so I can be refreshed for my Bday tomorrow.  So, Adios for now and hope you all have a Blessed Day.



A Facebook friend created this Tag for me....I love it so much














No comments:

Post a Comment