Tuesday, June 19, 2018

New Kit "African Beauty"

Hidey Hoo and I have a surprise for my Digi-scrappers!! I have created a new kit for you all to play with and create lovely pages. It is titled "African Beauty" and I really love how this kit turned out. To download the kit, click title here African Beauty. 

Not all elements are shown in the preview above. Have fun playing with the new kit and I'd love to see what you create. Feel free to post your pages on my Facebook wall here

It is a scorcher of a day and I had to get a cool treat earlier in the day. That Milkshake was Refreshing too!!  Well, I hope you all enjoy the new kit and show me some love by either commenting on the blog or posting the lovely page on my FB wall. Until next time..Adios. 
Oh, and to give you a little inspiration view the pages I created-not with the new kit- but pages I've created out of pure love. 























I used "African Beauty" to create this page and Enjoy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment