Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Surprise Visit

Hidey Hoo and I hope all had a wonderful Hump Day! I know I did and I was surprised last night with a visit from my brother-who had a meeting here for his job. It was nice seeing him-actually, It is always nice seeing him!! 

In news, Trump/Pence are still in office...That is all the news I need to know or don't what to know. I wish they would just Impeach Trump/Pence together!! 

It was a gorgeous day today..perfect for going outdoors. Although, I had to do some computer work and couldn't enjoy this lovely day. And, speaking of computer work, I have joined a new CT group!! So, You all can expect to see more layouts/Tags posted on the blog.  I love creating digi-pages and now if I can find a way to get paid creating these pages? Hmm, I could just go into graphic design.  Oh well, We will see where it leads. 

I don't feel like writing on the blog so I'll just say Adios for now and hope all have a Blessed Day.









No comments:

Post a Comment