Sunday, November 18, 2018

Holiday Season begins NOW

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a Fab Sunday Funday!! I know I am and very relaxing too. 
Yesterday the family visited the "Sweetest Place on Earth" in Hershey, Pennsylvania to celebrate my niece's Sweet 16 Birthday party.  It was a Fab Time and soon she will be Driving!! I don't know where the time has gone cause these kids are growing up so fast?! I can still remember when they running around in diapers,Hehe.  

Anyway, in other news, Trump/Pence are still in office.  And, That's all the news you need to know. 

This week is the start of the Holiday Season. Here in America we celebrate Thanksgiving a time to spend with family and friends as we partake in the Big Feast!! It's a wonderful time of the year but Thanksgiving ain't my favorite holiday though cause I prefer New Year's and the Ringing in of a Brand New Year with new possibilities and dreams. 

Ok, I am getting tired of writing on the blog so I hope all have a Great Day and pay it forward to all you meet. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment