Saturday, December 1, 2018

The Death of a Bush


Saturday Bliss-What a rainy and gloomy day it is today. But even rainy days can be beautiful too.  My brother made a surprise visit from Virginia and didn't know what to do with himself. He should have attended his child's basketball game this weekend but he and his family have no life.

Anyway, In news today, George H.W. Bush has passed away and just a couple of months after his wife, Barbara Bush, had passed away.  If you like to read more of the passing of Bush click here

And, I am getting creative as I fulfill my duties within a couple of CT Groups I belong too. I love creating layouts/Tags using images to create one art photo.  So Much FUN!!

I really don't feel like writing on the blog so I will say Adios for now and remember to pay it forward in all that you do today.





























No comments:

Post a Comment